Noble Manhattan Coaching Americas is offering different certified coach training programs, from life coaching to executive and corporate coaching. It is also offering tailor-made courses on demand.
Main Coach Training Programs offered:
Life and Executive Coaching Foundations
Practitioner Coach Diploma
Executive and Corporate Coaching
Coaching For Results Program
Building a coaching culture at work equips companies with the skills and know-how to grow and nurture talent, improve team relations and increase performance.
Coaching For Results Program is training leaders to deploy coaching in the workplace with the maximum benefits:
- Breakthrough performance strategies
- ROI validation tools for organization
- Attack employee performance stagnation
- Break through models to improve teams performance
- Management systems and models to sustain performance gains
Duration: 150 H blended learning
Suitability: professionals & organizations
The Life And Executive Couching Foundations (LECF) represents the stepping stone to coaching. It follows the ICF Core Competencies and offers solid information, along with practice opportunities.
The Foundations level is primarily aimed at students who wish to integrate core coaching skills into their present working role or regard it as a step toward a full certification.
- Extensive coaching knowledge covering all the core coaching competences, as set by the accreditation body.
- Presented 100% online, it is highly interactive and gives you the opportunity of interaction with our student team and with other students enrolled in the program.
- The mix of text, recorded lectures and videos are accompanied by practice opportunities with one of our accredited coaches.
- Continuous support and life-time access to resources to reinforce the learned skills.
- It is ready made for progression to the Coaching Diploma. If you started your journey with the LECF your independent study portfolio is already followed through and stored. You can continue directly with the practical hours to become an accredited coach.
Qualification: Certificate of completion for ICF ACC portfolio path accreditation
Duration: 125 H distance learning + 10 tutoring hours with a practitioner coach
If you are new to coaching or if you already went through the Life and Executive Coaching Foundation (LECF), the Practitioner Coach Diploma (PCD) is the ideal step for becoming a professional coach. This program allows you to get international accreditation with International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M) and International Coaching Federation (ICF). It provides you with the theory and practical skills necessary in coaching. Additionally it allows you to add further training in the executive coaching direction. Whatever your ultimate goal, the solid knowledge and skills base acquired through the PCD course is vital to any type of coaching.
Who can enroll?
- anyone who completed Practitioner Coach Certificate and wants to enhance their coaching knowledge and practice
- anyone who is familiar with coaching and additionally wants to get an accreditation
- aspiring coaches who want to build their own coaching business
- life coaches who aspire to corporate and executive coaching
- any individual who wants to improve working skills
- psychologists, therapists, counselors and also trainers who want to diversify their skills
- team leaders, managers, HR professionals who want to apply coaching skills to improve their teams’ efficiency
- This course offers extensive coaching knowledge and practice.
- The 100 hours of mandatory coaching sessions enable you to demonstrate a good learning of coaching skills.
- As a CCE, it is the perfect fit if you want to get international accreditation with IAPC&M or ICF.
- It has 58 student hours + 3 days of live training, providing you with the necessary portfolio for ACC ICF accreditation path. And our team is supporting you with the accreditation process.
- Because it’s flexible, you can start whenever you are ready and finish within 2 years.
- Additionally, you will benefit of 3-day live residential, which is included in the price.
- 10 mentoring hours with a master coach are also included.
- You will receive on-time support from our caring team.
- It provides life-time access to online resources.
- It facilitates networking with like-minded people, professionals and possible clients.
- You will have access to all Noble Manhattan divisions, thus to all our career opportunities.
- Lastly, you will get support in building your coaching business.
Duration: 350 H blended learning: 58 H of student contact + individual study
10 tutoring sessions with a practitioner coach
10 mentoring hours with a mentor coach
14 practice groups
12 live lectures + 12 live coaching development webinars
100 H of coaching practice
IAPC&M Practitioner Coach Accreditation
ICF ACC Accreditation
Executive & Corporate Coach Diploma is an accredited program designed for life coaches to provide them with everything they need to build a thriving executive coaching practice.
Who can enroll?
- life coaches who want to upgrade to executive and corporate coaching
- CEOs, directors, senior managers
- trainers and individuals working in development role
- Kick-start or scale-up your coaching career quickly
- Help premium clients transform their organizations & businesses
- Help entrepreneurs transform their businesses and careers
- Does not matter if you’re new or advanced or already established!
- Gives you the guidelines & toos to ‘level-up’ your coaching practice
- Every business and every entrepreneur needs to earn more and work less, now you can help them achieve that!
- You’ll be able to take this coaching curriculum and add it to your existing coaching curriculum if you are already a coach or mentor or consultant.
- You get everything: the steps, the curriculum, the scripts, the entire system, marketing materials and everything you can think of to do business for many-many years!
Suitability: professionals & organizations
Duration: 350 H blended learning
Qualification: ILM level 7 diploma in executive coaching